Counselling might be beneficial for you if:
- Something has been troubling you over a period of time and you’re having difficulty finding a solution on your own.
- Things are getting on top of you, and affecting your well-being, for example, causing anxiety, stress or depression
- You find it hard to talk to friends or family because they are directly involved in the issues.
- Issues from the past are having an impact on your day to day life.
- Things that are troubling you are having a negative impact on your relationships or work.
Click on the calendar below to have an informal conversation and find out how we can help you.
P3 Business Care Business Partner and Register MBACP Counsellor
Our P3 Business Care Accredited Counsellor
Hello, I am Carolina,
I am a P3 Business Partner and a person-centred counsellor and psychotherapist. I have experience as a pastoral counsellor and a professional mental health practitioner. I offer an empathic, non-judgemental approach and provide emotional support to encourage individuals to explore feelings and thoughts and take their first steps into a personal therapeutic process of change, healing, and growth.
I possess the intervention skills to provide mental health and suicide first aid for vulnerable individuals.
I am a member of the BACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. And I offer bilingual- Spanish /English therapy for adults.
Counselling is not about giving you advice or solutions for your difficulties but encouraging you to discover a deeper appreciation of yourself.
I support people with a wide range of difficulties: Depression, self-confidence, anger management, difficulty at work or in retirement, anxiety or panic attacks, relationship issues, addiction, bereavement, trauma and abuse, among others.
We will aim to meet weekly- sessions of 50 minutes, where you are welcome to explore anything that concerns you. Together we can explore what you are going through in a way that leads to reconnecting with your true self, bringing a fresher and a genuine perspective to your circumstances.
Download P3 Business Care Infographic
Learn more how Business Partners are helping you make the workplace a better place.